Overload

Overload / Oh what a match we are! / As we romance along / Towards the firescape // Open fire / Forever in your arms / Splendid time we have / Doing what I dread // Oh my lord / Can I buy some time // I'm learning to dance // Dum-ditty-dance / I'm dancing, ok?
Overlord / Lord of the underworld / Full-of-wonder-girl / As we twist and twirl // Hot and dry / High in my cloven heels / This is how real love feels / As we prance and die // Oh my lord / Such a fancy fire // As we dance / You sure can dance / Dance dance
You I will never forget / I hope you'll remember me later / We're swimming in a puddle of sweat / I'm hot baby, don't burn your fingers / I'm tenderly served on your plate / The band must continue to play /
So we can dance / I love to dance / Baby dance with me // Yeah / I can dance / To love is to dance / Now dance me home


Ésta también me recuerda mucho a ti...

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mi Madre Ya No Ha Ido Al Mar de Fabio Morábito

Elijo

I feel like a little Penny